This time, I would like to share a big celebration in my city. My city is famous for making good beer,so our celebration is about beer too.
Qingdao Beer Festival was founded in 1991.It's opening in every second weekend of August. This is the most nice time in Qingdao. The weather is nice. A lot of people visited during this time.
As a German colony, Qingdao Beer began as a joints venture by Anglo-German businessman. At the first time. All the production equipment and raw materials was come from Germany. But Qingdao has many favorable conditions, such as spring water from Mountain Lao, imported barley, good yeast, hops and reasonable formula and rigorous process. Qingdao Beer become more and more famous.
The Festival will through all week. It's started with opening, shows and a lot of games. When I was a child, My family goes to here every years. We can got free enter ticket from the neighbor. Usually we will be in place around 6 pm.(open at 9 am to 12pm), and I remember that my father bought a barrel of beer. Everybody sitting together, sharing foods and watching shows. For me, I was too young too drink beer so all the kids will go to the game ground.
This Festival become important to me since I growing up. It is become good memories in my head. Beer Festival opened year and year as usual, but I haven't been there for a long times. I think the Festival is not only important to me but also to everybody who born in Qingdao. If you have opportunity to visit Qingdao during summer season, I would like to show you about this.




No comments:
Post a Comment