Hello everybody. This is my second blog. This time, I'm going to tell you about my hidden gem. It's a cafe shop. The name of the place is Jewel Box Cafe. The shop is located at 32 NE Thornton PL, about just 15 min from my house. The first time I went there was with my friend. She recommended this shop to me. At the moment when I walked into the shop. The aroma of coffee and cookies immediately surrounded me. I can't wait to choose. I orded Zebra Mocha, and it tasted really good. I was enjoyed the Mocha and sat on a vintage red couch, listening to the music and looking at the rain outside. Every things was perfectly harmonious. We had a great time.
The next photo is one of my favorite food in the shop-Apple spice crepe, which is made with egg, flour, apple and cream. When I ate it, the taste of apple and cream will come out.
The reason I chose this place as my hidden gem is because I think it is a good place to hanging out with friends and all the food and drink are good quality. My host mom also went to this place sometimes. In fact, in China, there are many cafes as same as this one. The only different between China and here are how the people treat you. In China, the treat you as there customs. They give you good service and high quality food but no communication. But the shop make me feel I'm a old friend . So i want to go to this shop. People go there not only for drinking but also the environment. People choosing there for a cup of coffee, reading a book, taking with friends or study. Coffee shops are become more diversified.




Hi, Zoe! Your recommending place is very good. I think everyone go there will feel comfortable. I think there are a lot of coffee shops in Taiwan. You can enjoy your time with your friends or by yourself. If you wnat to find very good environment coffee shop, it will be very expensive in Taiwan. Because their rental fee is very high in Taiwan. I like your photo and it could let me feel relax there! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi, Zoe I enjoyed the coffee store that you mentioned in you blog. After I read you Hidden Gem, I can't wait to having a visit for this coffee store. Virtually,I have a same opinion with you ,the waiter of coffee store in Seattle treat customer more like friends but ordinary customer. it's different in china.So in this coffee store you have a good relax,in china sometimes you don't feel relax in the local coffee store. thank you share.
ReplyDelete